Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Tucked away in a little known and quiet backwater, with just a cluster of houses surrounding a communal green this well cared for home really has got my heart racing. Boasting amazing elevated views across rural farmland, its a really special semi detached property, worth adding to the top of your viewing list.
The Cottage has been both extended and updated and is ready for the next lucky owner to move straight into. Arranged over two floors, the well thought through extension has created a welcoming entrance hall, with a practical downstairs cloakroom for guests. The sitting room features an abundance of natural light from the patio doors which flow straight out to the patio area. With level lawns and a sunny aspect, this garden is certainly one you would enjoy sharing with family and friends on those 'Al Fresco' days. A modern fitted kitchen with quality wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances, again very social with an island feature. From the sitting room it is open plan into the dining room. The original staircase from here will take you to a third bedroom. On the first floor from the landing a door opens on to a balcony. Large enough for a bistro table & chairs and certainly a place to enjoys the far reaching views from. A master bedroom with again with views enjoys an en suite bathroom. There is a further two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers a front garden and the gated driveway allows ample room for parking, (the previous owner debated rebuilding the garage, which is in need of a little TLC). The rear garden is terraced on two levels and fully established. The main terrace is on the rear of the house, with a further terrace which is further parking and established trees and shrubs.
Tytherington is an extremely desirable village with a very friendly community and includes the popular local store and post office, traditional public house, many picturesque walks around the surrounding countryside and bridle paths, a range of highly regarded schools from junior, comprehensive and private. For commuters Tytherington has excellent links to M4 and M5, Bristol city centre is 15 miles away as is Temple Meads train station, Parkway train station is 7 miles distance and Cribbs causeway is also 7 miles distance.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies