Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Whilst some properties surprise me... this fantastic family home knocked me for six!
A real credit to the current sellers both in design, versatility and attention to detail. With contemporary twists and turns, this detached property holds none of its original features. Upgraded throughout and extremely tastefully appointed. Boasting a superb location overlooking the village green with ample parking on the recently installed driveway would make this one top of my viewing list.
The property offers a well proportioned sitting room overlooking the green, a second reception room which is currently used as work space - (what a great opportunity if you are dreaming of working from home). The kitchen/dining room boasts a refitted modern kitchen, work tops which have been oiled to perfection and some integrated appliances. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and utility area which is practical, as the kitchen/dining room is a social space with patio doors opening out to the garden. From the first floor landing - where there is space under the bespoke staircase for a study area- is four bedrooms, one with an en suite facility and a neat modern family bathroom. The top floor boasts a master bedroom (with vaulted ceiling), this includes a stylish shower, wc and hand basin, under eaves storage and ample space for relaxing away from it all!
The rear landscaped garden is fully enclosed, level lawn, with established planting softening the landscape and can be accessed via a lockable side gate. The design of the garden has been well thought through, with an attractive detached office/storage/secure summer house and space for a hot tub. There is a decked areas for relaxing under the pergola on those warmer days, perhaps enjoying 'Al Fresco' dining with family & friends.
Further benefits include oak doors with wrought iron thumb latches throughout, replaced flooring in keeping with the style of the interior, double glazing, wood burner, wrought iron radiators and gas central heating. This property really must be seen to fully appreciate all it offers.
EPC & FLOOR PLAN TO FOLLOW SHORTLY
The village of Pilning is located approximately eleven miles from the centre of Bristol and has easy access to the M4/M5 corridor. There is a local convenience store and Pilning is approximately five miles from The Mall at Cribbs causeway and access into Bristol City via train from nearby Severn Beach Station. Pilning has a local primary school and is situated within the Marlwood secondary school catchment area.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies