Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Tilston comes to the market for the first time and really must be top of your viewing list. The current owners have not only built the property but have also worked hard to keep it updated over the years. It is now ready for any discerning buyer who is looking for a substantial individual family home situated in the heart of this superb village. With a versatile layout over two floors, the property briefly offers entrance porch and a welcoming entrance hall. The refitted kitchen/breakfast room gives an abundance of wall and base units,ample storage, worktops and a feature bay window.....perfect to enjoy the morning sun whilst contemplating the day ahead. The sitting room benefits from a focal fireplace with woodburner and french doors which lead out to the private rear garden. The dining room is perfect for entertaining, I am sure it has many a story to tell of enjoyable family gatherings. Further benefits of the ground floor include a utility room and downstairs cloakroom, plus the large conservatory from where you can enjoy the garden all through the seasons. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, a study, two en suites and a large family bathroom. The master bedroom enjoys french patio doors which lead out to a balcony.
Externally the walled garden gives substance and a sense of belonging to this home, with gardens surrounding the property, each area with its own use, one practical side with a brick built shed and utility storage area, level lawns across the rear with established borders bursting with perennials, evergreen trees and shrubs, A feature pond and summer house and around to the side with an established patio area with pergola. The front garden has raised vegetable borders and ‘secret’ seating area for those happy garden days. The property is approached by a driveway which gives ample parking in front of the double garage, which in turn can be accessed from the conservatory.
Further benefits of this well cared for property include gas central heating, double glazing and an opportunity to add your own stamp should you wish. We would welcome an opportunity to show you all this home has to offer,
Tilston is in the village of Olveston and will appeal to those seeking to enjoy village life at its best in a vibrant local community. Olveston is an exceptionally popular village with post office, butchers, bakers, shop, church and public house. Within walking distance is a primary school, Tockington Manor Preparatory School sits within a mile of the property. Bristol's leading public and private schools are a commutable 20 minutes drive.. Surrounded by pasture and paddocks, there are good equestrian facilities as well as good access to the motorway networks and Bristol city centre. National travel is available from Bristol Parkway train station approximately 7 miles distant. There are extensive flights available from Bristol International Airport to a number of European and some long haul destinations. A short drive to the market town of Thornbury and Cribbs Causeway also includes the regional shopping centre with many brand name retail outlets and supermarkets is approximately 7 miles distant.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies