Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Step inside this spacious detached, well cared for, family home and you can see why this style of property has always proven popular.
With ample parking on the attractive drive, the garage has been extended to create a useful workshop and vast, secure storage area. This is accessed via a covered walkway from the rear door of the property. The plot itself is well tended and has a lawn on the front garden with a range of trees and evergreen shrubs. The rear garden is fully enclosed and features a pedestrian gate, with immediate access to bus services. The rear garden is level, with a lawn and paved patio area and is simply a treat to be in. fully stocked borders and bursting with colour would make this a garden to fully enjoy.
Entrance to the property is via a good size porch with double glazed sliding doors and then, via the front door into the dining room. The dining room is a large reception room that leads into a cosy lounge with feature fireplace. A practical downstairs cloakroom which has been refitted with a fresh suite is in the rear lobby. The fresh, clean kitchen has also been replaced with a range of wall and base units, worktop surfaces and integrated appliances. On the first floor there is a family bathroom and four generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes. Further benefits include double glazing and gas central heating.
There is no onward chain with this property.
We welcome the opportunity to show you all that this well presented home has to offer.
Thornbury with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and the friendly Cafe Bar Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies