Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
An executive style home tucked away in the heart of this popular village, this modern home is generous in proportions and suited to any growing family seeking the comforts of village life. Although it is in need of some updating, it is sure to impress any discerning purchaser seeking versatile & flexible accommodation over two floors. Internally entrance is into a practical porch and into the hallway, with access to the downstairs cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. There are three reception rooms with an abundance of natural light and patio doors lead into the conservatory. The kitchen benefits from ample wall and base units with the additional benefit of a utility room. The first floor layout offers a number of choices as to how to use your space. With the master bedroom enjoying both an en suite facility and a sizable dressing room. There are three further bedrooms, family bathroom and ample storage. Externally the detached garage boasts an electric door, power & light, with a driveway for a number of vehicles. There is access on both sides of the property with the well tended gardens mainly to the front, laid to level lawn with established trees and shrub borders. Further benefits include oil fired central heating and no onward chain.
Olveston is an exceptionally popular village with post office, butchers, bakers, shop, church and public house. Within walking distance is a primary school, Tockington Manor Preparatory School sits within a mile of the property. Bristol's leading public and private schools are a commutable 20 minutes drive.. Surrounded by pasture and paddocks, there are good equestrian facilities as well as good access to the motorway networks and Bristol city centre. National travel is available from Bristol Parkway train station approximately 7 miles distant. There are extensive flights available from Bristol International Airport to a number of European and some long haul destinations. A short drive to the market town of Thornbury and Cribbs Causeway also includes the regional shopping centre with many brand name retail outlets and supermarkets is approximately 7 miles distant.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
plus 7'3 x 6'8'
plus 5'7 x 4' 5
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies