Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This attractive semi detached property is sure to create a stir. With its warm welcome as soon as you cross the threshold, an abundance of character, charm and an established garden to immerse yourself in....... what more could you need? Do hurry- it won't be available for long!
Arranged over two floors the property briefly comprises an entrance porch with practical cloakroom for guests, entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and ample storage space. The sitting room boasts a focal fire, stripped original floorboards and a calm atmosphere. There is a separate dining room which is currently used as a study and enjoys views to the rear garden. A kitchen/breakfast room with a range of wall and base units, work tops, some integrated appliances and space for entertaining family & friends. There is a hobby room which allows integral access into the garage. A lean to at the rear gives those tender plants shelter when needed. From the first floor landing there are four bedrooms, a refitted four piece suite family bathroom and access to a large loft space via a pull down ladder.
The front garden is mainly laid to parking in front of the garage, with access to the side of the property via a lockable gate. The rear garden is a treat! Cottage style, with a huge variety of established trees, evergreen shrubs, perennials and a vegetable plot by the green house. Level lawns, pond, garden shed plus a large detached workshop/shed at the rear of the garden. Pathways lead you through and there is something to surprise you around every corner - including the stream at the end of the garden!
Don't hesitate- we would truly welcome the opportunity to show you all this charming home has to offer.
The village of Pilning is located approximately eleven miles from the centre of Bristol and has easy access to the M4/M5 corridor. There is a local convenience store and Pilning is approximately five miles from The Mall at Cribbs causeway and access into Bristol City via train from nearby Severn Beach Station. Pilning has a local primary school and is situated within the Marlwood secondary school catchment area.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies