Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
If your property 'wish list' starts with rural views, individuality, flexibility and spacious rooms then 'Greenside' should be top of your viewing list. This superb family home certainly presents a number of opportunities, perhaps work from home or housing a dependant relative?
Arranged over two floors entrance is into a welcoming entrance hall with stairs which lead to the first floor. A cosy sitting room with feature stone wall, wood burning stove and discreet access through to the dining room, this really is a home that flows well. The kitchen/breakfast is perfect for family gatherings with a central island and a range of quality wall and base units with complimentary worktops, storage and access to the rear garden plus a downstairs cloakroom. A large third reception room with an attractive bay window, currently used as a games room really compliments and completes the ground floor. From the first floor landing the master bedroom features velux windows giving extra head height and a 'Juliette' balcony with rural views, with a dressing room and an en suite this is truly what you call a 'Master' bedroom. There are four further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property is enclosed partly by an attractive stone wall with ample parking on the block paved drive and a DOUBLE garage. The well planned gardens are laid to lawn and feature a range of established trees,shrubs, flower borders, pond and patio areas in which to relax and enjoy the gardens. A further benefit of this great property includes three attached storage rooms with a variety of uses.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only and we look forward to meeting you and showing you all this lovely home has to offer.
*** Agents Note- EPC rating A ***
Heathend is ideal for commuters to Bristol or Cheltenham/Gloucester and within easy reach of Junction 14 of the M4 and the M4/M5 corridor. South of Wotton-Under-Edgeand boasting with pleasant rural views. The nearby local centres of Chipping Sodbury, Thornbury and Wotton-under-Edge provide excellent shopping facilities and amenities. Served by a number of well regarded schools including Katherine Lady Berkeley and the village primary school (www.standrews-pri.s-gloucs.sch.uk ).
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies