Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Searching for a project in wonderful village setting? Well look no further,' Old Splott' may well be just what you are looking for? Set in the heart of this popular village and set back from the main thoroughfare, this detached property is waiting for you! Bursting with character, the property currently offers an entrance porch, study, kitchen/dining room and sitting room with an open fire- Cosy thoughts on winters nights. From the first floor landing a spacious bathroom and three double bedrooms. With some imagination and of course the correct planning details in place, the potential is exciting.
Externally, the property is enclosed by established hedging and evergreen trees and shrubs, with level lawns to enjoy. There is a large garage (currently used as storage). We would welcome the opportunity to meet you and discuss your thoughts on this village home.
Littleton-upon-Severn is a village in South Gloucestershire near the mouth of the River Severn and is located to the west of Thornbury. The village has a church, village hall, post box and public phone box as well as a popular 17th Century pub called The White Hart. A short car journey away is the market town of Thornbury. Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, Hawkes House is a popular venue. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies