Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Ambleside is situated on The Scop in Almondsbury - Properties on The Scop are seldom available, individual in design and in high demand. Boasting views of both bridges and across to the Severn Estuary, this modern neat home is sure to appeal to a number of discerning buyers.
The property has a handsome drive which leads to parking in front of the detached garage. There is also a practical space where you can store wood for the wood burner and access the utility room and rear of the garage, The rear garden is fully stocked, bursting with colour, established trees, evergreen shrubs and perennials. Fully enclosed, established level lawn, patio area for entertaining family & friends, planted terraces where the current owner has created a beautiful environment to relax in. A good size green house and a full size summer house which would make a perfect 'work from home' opportunity.
The property welcomes you into a light entrance hall, with stairs to the first floor and leads through to living area. The living room - with large windows offers an abundance of natural light - was originally separate from the dining room and the wall could be reinstated should you wish. It currently flows through to the dining room area, with ample space for formal dining and is open to the kitchen. The kitchen features a range of wall and base units, worktops , an 'Aga' and some integrated appliances. A large island features as a central focal point of the kitchen. A well placed conservatory offers an additional room to enjoy the views and the garden throughout the year. There is a larger than average utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and a downstairs cloakroom. From the first floor landing there is a master bedroom which benefits from en suite facilities and three further good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
We would love to show you all this super home has to offer and look forward to meeting with you.
Almondsbury is the first village to the north of the M4/M5 interchange, ideally suited for commuters looking for a more rural lifestyle whilst remaining within easy reach of the city of Bristol. It has a popular primary school at the heart of the village and Marlwood Secondary School (www.marlwood.com) is approximately 4 miles to the north. A little further out, the local centre and market town of Thornbury offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a leisure centre. At the hub of Almondsbury are the village shop, The community shop is staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers. The aim of the project goes beyond a village shop, being a service for the village, to support local suppliers wherever possible, and to be another focal point where people in the village can meet.(www.almondsburycommunityshop.org.uk), the parish church of St Marys, The Bowl public house, the doctors surgery and dental practise. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is just one junction further down the M5 and Parkway Station is approximately 3.7 miles to the south.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies