Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Home Farm sits comfortably in 0.97 of an acre of mature green gardens, set back from the road and approached by a sweeping driveway that leads to an abundance of parking in front of the double garage. This character period home has been carefully renovated by the current owners, starting life as a pair of humble semi detached cottages, now combined to create a sizable property that would suit any growing family. Versatile by nature, the layout offers the flexibility to use the space to suit your own personal needs. With the main house offering an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom and cloak cupboard, two reception rooms with feature fireplaces including a wood burning stove and a social kitchen/family room serviced by a utility room and a conservatory completing the ground floor. The first floor features four good size bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
A detached annex (with its own front door) currently provides additional income for the owners and would suit a 'work from home' circumstance if desired. The annex comprises open plan kitchen and living space, with a shower room/wc facility. With both the house and the annex able to enjoy the well tended gardens boasting vegtable borders and a variety of fruit trees in the orchard including Plums, Pears, Apples, Damson, Cherries- I am reliably informed the cider apples really are worth the effort! Level well tended lawns link the separate sections of the outside space, creating a number of 'garden rooms', fully enclosed with rural views to the rear.
Home Farm lies to the South West of the popular village of Tockington and within close proximity of many amenities. Truly rural and surrounded by pasture and paddocks, there are good equestrian facilities as well as good access to the motorway networks and Bristol city centre. National travel is available from Bristol Parkway train station approximately 7 miles distant. There are extensive flights available from Bristol International Airport to a number of European and some long haul destinations. Closer to home are excellent schools, both state and independent and these include Marlwood, The Castle School and Tockington Manor, whilst Olveston has a highly regarded primary school. For sports and leisure, there are golf courses and liveries nearby, with a host of health and leisure clubs and swimming pools available from both Bristol and Thornbury. Cribbs Causeway also includes the regional shopping centre with many brand name retail outlets and supermarkets approximately 7 miles distant.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies