Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Here at Lisa Costa we are excited to welcome to the market, this immaculately presented detached home. Tucked away at the end of a rural lane and surrounded by privacy and country views, the property has been lovingly updated by the present owners and would make a perfect home for a growing family. The ground floor briefly comprises a useful porch leading through to the entrance hall, a beautiful spacious kitchen/breakfast room with a range of fitted units, wooden worktops, Belfast sink, Range oven plus access into the utility room. The lounge is a wonderful social space with a super wood burning stove. The living room opens up into a stunning garden room with vaulted ceiling and bi folding doors leading you out into the garden. Furthermore, the ground floor benefits from a generous bedroom and contemporary shower room. The first floor accommodation offers three well proportioned bedrooms with the master boasting beautiful views through two windows. All three bedrooms are serviced via the main bathroom featuring a bath with overhead shower, wc & wash basin and Limestone tiles.
Externally the garden is mainly laid to level lawn and great for exploring with a tidy patio area off of the garden room, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining. You can also find a selection of fruit trees and a large detached garage with a workshop area. The driveway allows parking for a number of vehicles. The grounds are roughly around one acre.
The villages of Olveston & Tockington are down the road both offering real village pubs with Olveston boasting a great primary school, shops and amenities. Both Marlwood and Castle secondary schools are a few miles away with access to the M4/M5 corridor not far.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies