Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Camp Cottage would offer a welcome escape from any busy life. The original cottage dates back to the late 19th century and has been both modernised and upgraded by the current owners, yet retaining both the character and charm you would hope for in a village property. A leisurely stroll through the village leads to a great village pub and a wonderful community run general store, both great meeting places and reminders of how blessed you are to live in one of South Gloucestershire’s favourite villages. Tastefully appointed throughout, with a carefully planned layout, this cottage is ready for you to move into and start enjoying from day one. A great example of mixing all the modern convienances we crave whilst holding on to features we seek out including exposed beams, wood burning stoves and exposed stonework.
Arranged over two floors the generous entrance hall gives a great first impression, with a cloakroom for guests and stairs to the first floor. The sitting room is cosy and relaxing with exposed beams and a woodburner, a super room which leads through to the garden room, dual aspect and french doors opening on to the garden making this my favourite room. From here you are able to view the cottage garden and glimpses of the open rural farmland which the property overlooks. A formal dining room is available, perfect for those family gatherings. The kitchen/breakfast room has been completely refurbished by the current owners on now offers a range of sympathetic style cream wall and back units with oak worktops to compliment them. Integrated fridge/freezer, double oven, electric hob and dishwasher are all available and a useful breakfast bar for those informal coffee times. Furthermore, there is a practical utility room which also gives access to the side of the property. From the the first floor landing there is a modern white refitted family bathroom boasting a freestanding bath, low level wc, walk in double width shower and a vanity unit housing wash hand basin and storage. There are four generous bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying fitted wardrobe, en suite wc and shower facilities.
The plot and garden is a treat, set back from the road and featuring ample parking in front of the garage. The side garden is both pretty and practical with a wood store. The rear garden is simply stunning, cottage style with deep well stocked borders, boasting established trees, evergreen shrubs and perennials. A well thought through garden which has interest all year round. Meandering paths and paved patios lead you through the garden and a focal pergola to top it off. Perfect. I would welcome an opportunity to show you all this home has to offer, don’t miss out call us today to arrange a viewing.
Situated North West from the market town of Thornbury, the village of Oldbury-on-Severn is one of South Gloucester's favourites with a lively community, thriving school, parish church, pub and there are many activities available in the village. The nearby market town of Thornbury offers more extensive schooling and facilities including shops and supermarkets suitable for day to day living whilst the regional shopping centre at Cribbs Causeway, a mere 11 miles distant, has a wide selection of popular shops. For the commuter there are good links to the motorway networks, M48, M4 and M5, Wales, London, South West and Midlands respectively, in addition to excellent rail links from Bristol Parkway train station approximately 11.5 miles distant. For sporting facilities there is sailing and angling clubs, health and leisure facilities and golf course nearby and the surrounding countryside is a pleasant backdrop for equestrians with the Berkeley Hunt riding nearby.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies