Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Built by the current owners in 2009, 'Prospect House' is a wonderful detached 4 bedroom family home in a prime location and set on a good sized plot.
You arrive into the property via a good sized porch and then enter a large lounge/dining room, filled with light via the double aspect windows to the front & side of the property and the large bi-folding doors to the rear. There is a lovely garden room with feature skylight giving access to a patio area and an office/5th bedroom. The kitchen has plenty of storage and room for a table and the large utility room has access to the driveway and also a downstairs shower room. Upstairs via the handmade oak staircase there are 4 bedrooms and family bathroom. The master boasts dual aspect windows and an en-suite shower room and the second bedroom gives access to a large plant room, perfect for storage and houses the boiler & water tank.
Knapp Road is favoured for its close proximity to popular schools and is a leisurely stroll to the High Street however there are also bus routes nearby if needed. This attractive stone fronted home certainly has kerb side appeal and boasts ample parking on the driveway plus double garage with light, power & electric up and over door. The pretty gardens with level lawns surround the property and there is a choice of two patio areas to enjoy.
Call us now to book a viewing on this fantastic home!
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and the Indian restaurant Romy's Kitchen, with Romy Gill as chef and owner. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies