Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Trondy, as it's named, is an individual, detached and spacious family home situated in the ever popular Lower Almondsbury. Entrance is via a porch in to an impressive entrance hallway. The downstairs accommodation all leads of the hall way and comprises of a 24ft lounge, separate dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar and downstairs cloakroom. The conservatory leads off the kitchen which has had a new roof installed by the current owners and makes it a room which can be used all year long. Upstairs there are 4 double bedroom with an ensuite shower room to the master and a further family bathroom. Externally there is a single garage plus a driveway with parking for several vehicles. To the front the garden is lawned and this leads round the side, via a gate into the rear courtyard garden. The garden is established with plenty of flowering shrubs. The property is situated just a short stroll to all the village amenities and is well places to take advantage of the attractive rooftop views over to the church and beyond.
Almondsbury is the first village to the north of the M4/M5 interchange, ideally suited for commuters looking for a more rural lifestyle whilst remaining within easy reach of the city of Bristol. It has a popular primary school at the heart of the village and Marlwood Secondary School (www.marlwood.com) is approximately 4 miles to the north. A little further out, the local centre and market town of Thornbury offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a leisure centre. At the hub of Almondsbury are the village shop, The community shop is staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers. The aim of the project goes beyond a village shop, being a service for the village, to support local suppliers wherever possible, and to be another focal point where people in the village can meet.(www.almondsburycommunityshop.org.uk), the parish church of St Marys, The Bowl public house, the doctors surgery and dental practise. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is just one junction further down the M5 and Parkway Station is approximately 3.7 miles to the south.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies