Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
WOW... Set behind and fully enclosed by an attractive stone wall with five bar gate, this detached family home is a stones throw from good schools and a short stroll to local shops and bus routes. With great views across rural farmland and a landscaped level plot, this super family home will create much interest. The current owner has created modern living space which is ready to move into and enjoy from day one. Entrance is into a practical porch which leads through to the light welcoming entrance hall. The sitting room features patio doors which lead out to the rear garden and a wood burner for those cosier evenings. A separate formal dining room is off of the kitchen and is large enough to also add a further lounge area. There is a modern kitchen/breakfast room with a range of storage units, worktop, some integrated appliances, belfast style sink and a large gas range cooker is included. The ground floor further benefits from a utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, access to both the rear garden and downstairs cloakroom. From the open first floor landing the master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and an ensuite which includes a large walk in shower, wc and wash hand basin. There are two further generous bedroom both with built in wardrobes. The family bathroom includes a white three piece suite incorporating a panelled bath, wc and wash and basin.
Externally the gardens have been landscaped with the front garden featuring sleeper raised beds, level lawn and an abundance of parking for cars. The driveway to the side of the property gives additional parking and leads to the detached garage. The rear garden is level lawn with a patio area - ready for entertaining family & friends on those warmer days ahead. Access into the garage from the garden and a gate to secure the garden on both sides of the property. The garage features power, light and additional storage opportunities.
Alveston is popular with families of all generations. There is a superb choice of outstanding schools as well as the leisure centre with gym and swimming pool in nearby Thornbury. Transport links along the A38 lead to the M4 and M5 motorway network allowing easy commuting to places including Bristol, Cardiff, Gloucester and London. Bristol Parkway Train Station is within easy reach giving a further choice of means of travel. Alveston is in South Gloucestershire, England, is a village, civil parish and former manor inhabited in 2014 by about 3000 people. The village lies about 1 mile (1.6 km) south of Thornbury and approximately 10 miles (16 km) north of Bristol. Alveston is twinned with Courville sur Eure, France. It has a variety of small shops, several parks and fields, two churches and a Hyundai car dealership. Alveston is the gateway to the first Severn Bridge from the A38 road and from Thornbury. It is also the home of Thornbury Cricket Club and Marlwood secondary school. The civil parish also includes the villages of Rudgeway and Earthcott. Just a short car journey away from Thornbury, with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course,
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies