Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
What a super family home! The property has been extended by the current owners and is now very appealing for any buyers that are looking to be within the prime responsibility area for well regarded junior and senior schools. Arranged over two floors, the entrance is into a practical porch which is great for shoes, coats and general storage. From the hallway there is a lobby which offers further space for storage and coats. The neat family bathroom comprises a three piece suite with paneled bath with shower over, wc and wash hand basin. The sitting room features a wood burner and really does conjure up images in my mind of cozy evenings in front of the fire. The extended kitchen dining room boasts a contemporary design, giving ample space for dining and would work as a family room. A range of units with worktops and some built in appliances. A clever utility cupboard has been designed to keep the washing machine and tumble dryer out of the social space. Completing the ground floor there is a cloakroom, electric heating throughout and french style doors leading out to the rear garden. On the first floor there are FOUR bedrooms. Externally ample parking has been created to the front and side access leads to the rear garden. The rear garden features level lawn, paved patio areas to enjoy entertaining guests on those sunny days, large shed, log store and softer areas for children's play.
The civil parish of Almondsbury is much larger than the village. It includes the villages of Hortham, Over, Easter Compton, Compton Greenfield, Catbrain and Hallen. It also includes Cribbs Causeway and the site of the village of Charlton, now the western end of Filton Airfield.The village pub takes its name from the bowl shape of the land surrounding the estuary. Also at the bottom of the hill is the local church, dedicated to Saint Mary the Virgin.Another pub, The Swan Inn, is located on the A38, in the upper part of the village, almost opposite an open space known as Almondsbury Tump.In March 2009 a community shop was opened in the village by the not-for-profit Almondsbury Community Services Association (ACSA), situated opposite the Old School Hall at 14 Church Road. The community shop is staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers. The aim of the project goes beyond a village shop, being a service for the village, to support local suppliers wherever possible, and to be another focal point where people in the village can meet.The village also has a motorwaypolice station, a garden centre, and a restaurant/pub .Almondsbury has two Non-League football clubs Almondsbury Town A.F.C. who play at The Field and Almondsbury F.C. who play at Scott Park.Other sporting facilities include a cricket pitch and a rugby pitch(NBRFC). Almondsbury Tennis Club  is on the same site.Education is provided by Almondsbury Church of England Primary School. This is a state maintained
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies