Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity!!!
Just a short stroll to local shops, well regarded schools and a bus stop, this semi detached property is sure to be a popular choice for anyone who is seeking an opportunity to put their own stamp on a property. Having been a cherished home to the current vendor, it is now time for the next family to enjoy all that 'Akron' has to offer. Arranged over two floors, there is a practical entrance porch which takes you into the sitting room. A separate dining room leads into the kitchen/breakfast room. A side entrance offers access to the downstairs shower room and a good sized utility room. From here you can also reach the garage and rear garden. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the large plot is fully enclosed and features a side garden, laid to lawn and boasting established tree and shrubs. The rear garden enjoys further level lawn, evergreen trees, shrubs and perennial- with a green house for any green fingered buyers. I would strongly advise a quick viewing to fully appreciate the potential that this lovely home offers.
Thornbury with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and the friendly Cafe Bar Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies