Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This fantastic detached family home is arranged over three floors and boasts a corner plot position in one of our most sought after locations. Extended over the years, this modern home is sure to attract interest and I would suggest booking a viewing at your earliest convenience.
The property briefly offers an entrance hall with practical cloakroom and cloak cupboard- (storage is in abundance throughout the property). The sitting room is filled with natural light and features a modern fireplace, a focal point for relaxing in front of on those cosier evenings. Direct access into the sizable conservatory, from here you are able to enjoy views across the garden - it certainly adds a further reception space for larger families. There is a separate dining room with a further view across the pretty garden and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen/breakfast room, with a range of modern wall and base units, worktops, breakfast bar and some integrated appliances, this is a lovely room for those days when less formal dining is desired. A strong additional feature of the ground floor layout is the rear lobby, this leads to the garden, garage (integral), further storage and a utility room large enough for a table & chairs!
The first floor landing again is blessed with an abundance of natural light from the full length picture window. On this floor there is a neat four piece family bathroom suite, refurbished and fully tiled. Three good size bedrooms are available on this level. The master suite enjoy the top floor of the property, accessed for a landing (with under eave storage). Featuring built in wardrobes and an en suite, its a calm room, light, well thought through room- perfect.
Externally, the property sits on a corner plot. Ample parking is available on the handsome driveway. The front garden is enclosed by a low wall and is mainly laid to lawn with feature trees and shrubs. There is side access though a lockable gate to the fully enclosed side and rear garden. Featuring a large paved patio across the rear of the property which would be perfect for those warmer 'Al Fresco' evenings with family & friends. Level lawn, established trees and evergreen shrubs, with raised vegetable borders to the side of the property for those green fingered buyers!
This property has been a loved family home for many years and is waiting for the next family to enjoy all it has to offer- Don't hesitate - call us today for a viewing.
Almondsbury is the first village to the north of the M4/M5 interchange, ideally suited for commuters looking for a more rural lifestyle whilst remaining within easy reach of the city of Bristol. It has a popular primary school at the heart of the village and Marlwood Secondary School (www.marlwood.com) is approximately 4 miles to the north. A little further out, the local centre and market town of Thornbury offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a leisure centre. At the hub of Almondsbury are the village shop (www.almondsburycommunityshop.org.uk), the parish church of St Marys, The Bowl public house, the doctors surgery and dental practise. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is just one junction further down the M5 and Parkway Station is approximately 3.7 miles to the south.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies