Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Elfin Cottage - (the name alone makes me smile! ) - A delightful period cottage which has been extended and updated throughout, with its versatile and practical layout, its certainly been well thought through, yet retaining character and charm in buckets full - It's a great example of mixing all the modern conveniences we crave, whilst holding onto the interesting features we seek out. Set back from the main road and boasting panoramic views across rural farmland to the rear - this alone should make this home top of your viewing list - it will be a popular choice for any discerning buyer.
This lovely family home includes two generous reception rooms - perfect for relaxing in. An open plan kitchen/dining room with patio doors leading to the rear. I can imagine many family gatherings here as the space is both social and practical, complimented by a cloakroom and utility room. From the first floor landing it boasts four double bedrooms, with and en suite to the Master bedroom and a family bathroom. The property throughout enjoys great decorative order, charm and an attention to detail which has created a wonderful welcoming home.
Externally a double garage with additional parking in front, (plus the opportunity to create more parking should you desire on the garden to the front). The garden to the front of the property is owned by the current vendors and currently laid to lawn. The rear garden is fully enclosed, featuring a fabulous uninterrupted view. Mainly laid to lawn with mature tree and shrub borders - with ample patio areas to entertain on those warmer days with family and friends. Elfin Cottage has certainly impressed me and we would welcome an opportunity to show you all it has to offer.
Whitfield is an exclusive hamlet located to the North of Thornbury and offers a semi rural setting but convenient access to local shops and amenities. Transport links include the A38 leading to the M5 allowing straight forward commuting routes to places including Bristol, Gloucester and Cheltenham. Thornbury is a short journey down the road and offers a wide choice of shops and retail outlets including supermarkets as well as places to socialise such as coffee shops, restaurants and places to grab a bite to eat. Their is also a sports centre boasting swimming pool, local library and a wide choice of schools for all ages.
Current owners rent a strip of land to the Northerly side of the house from Tortworth Estate for £25 per year.
House is double glazed with oil fueled central heating.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies