Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Orchard View is a fantastic family home, beautifully decorated throughout and well maintained by its current owners. Positioned in a quiet road in the sought after and highly regarded village of Lower Almondsbury, offering flexible living spaces as well as four double bedrooms and three reception rooms, this property would suit families of all sizes! Arranged over 2 floors, the accommodation comprises of a large bright hallway leading to a good size lounge with dual aspect windows. Reception two is currently set up as an office and the third reception/dining room is currently being used as a playroom. There is a good size kitchen/dining room with French doors to the low maintenance, south facing garden with paved dining area and artificial lawn. There is also a separate utility room off of the kitchen as well as a downstairs WC. Upstairs there is a large landing space with ample room for an office area or for the area to be converted to an additional en-suite/dressing room to bedroom 2. Four double bedrooms, family bathroom and Master bedroom with ensuite complete the upstairs of the property. Outside includes the landscaped rear garden, multiple parking spaces either to the front or side of the property, an electric car charging point and detached garage with electric roller door, light and power.
The civil parish of Almondsbury is much larger than the village. It includes the villages of Hortham, Over, Easter Compton, Compton Greenfield, Catbrain and Hallen. It also includes Cribbs Causeway and the site of the village of Charlton, now the western end of Filton Airfield.The village pub takes its name from the bowl shape of the land surrounding the estuary. Also at the bottom of the hill is the local church, dedicated to Saint Mary the Virgin.Another pub, The Swan Inn, is located on the A38, in the upper part of the village, almost opposite an open space known as Almondsbury Tump.In March 2009 a community shop was opened in the village by the not-for-profit Almondsbury Community Services Association (ACSA), situated opposite the Old School Hall at 14 Church Road. The community shop is staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers. The aim of the project goes beyond a village shop, being a service for the village, to support local suppliers wherever possible, and to be another focal point where people in the village can meet.The village also has a motorwaypolice station, a garden centre, and a restaurant/pub .Almondsbury has two Non-League football clubs Almondsbury Town A.F.C. who play at The Field and Almondsbury F.C. who play at Scott Park.Other sporting facilities include a cricket pitch and a rugby pitch(NBRFC). Almondsbury Tennis Club  is on the same site.Education is provided by Almondsbury Church of England Primary School. This is a state maintained school. The Ofsted report, dated April 2009, rated the school as good (outstanding in places).
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies