Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
An exciting opportunity to secure a wonderful modern large, family home within easy reach of Thornbury High Street and great schools. Built by the reputable home builder 'David Wilson Homes'. One of a handful of larger designs on this small development, the property has been well maintained and cared for by the current owners with recent upgrades to the hallway and cloakroom floor and recently replaced main doors.
Built over three floors, first impressions upon entering the entrance hall is one of good natural light. There is a contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with a range of wall and base units, worktops, integral appliances and ample space for a table & chairs. Furthermore there is a utility room with further storage, plumbing for washing machine and access to the rear garden. Two separate reception rooms featuring bay windows and French doors to the south facing rear garden from the living room, a downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard complete the ground floor. On the first floor the master bedroom boasts a generous four piece en-suite bathroom and bedroom two also benefits from an en-suite. Also on the first floor there is a further bedroom which is currently used as an office and a family bathroom. The second floor has a light spacious landing, which is an ideal space for a reading nook, and access to bedrooms four, five and a further shower room.
Externally the properties double garage and parking is reached from the rear, with a private gate to the fully enclosed established rear garden which features level lawns, garden shed and paved patios- perfect for entertaining. Further benefits include double glazing and energy efficient gas central heating.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping center (St Mary's Center), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies