Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Rarely available and situated at the end of one of Thornbury's favoured cul-de-sacs, such a delightful detached bungalow is sure to create much interest! This lovely 3 bedroom home has been extremely well cared for and the accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance porch, hallway with coat cupboard and a large 'L' shaped lounge/dining room with direct access to the conservatory. There is a modern fitted kitchen with shaker cabinets, breakfast bar, integral appliances and door with access to the side of the property and a fresh shower room with rain head & conventional shower, heated floor & WC. A further separate WC as well as 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a further single bedroom complete the accommodation. Further benefits to this fantastic high quality home include a beautiful low maintenance rear garden laid predominantly with high quality synthetic lawn, fully enclosed, very private and is south west facing with established tree and shrub borders and has a gate with access to the front of the property. With ample storage, garage with electric door, driveway for several vehicles and gas central heating, this property will surely delight all who view. Don't delay, call us today to book your viewing!
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies