Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This detached property is sure to delight. Backing onto open space and situated within the popular village of Stone, this welcoming home is a perfect opportunity for a growing family. The ground floor briefly comprises entrance hall with downstairs wc, fully fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, space for appliances and a door which takes you out to the side of the house. The lounge is spacious and a wonderful place to relax and entertain, with a feature wood burning stove and doors opening out into the rear garden. You can find the dining room off of the lounge which enjoys plenty of space for a good size table and is a super extension of the living room when you have family gatherings. On the first floor you can find four well proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from two double fitted wardrobes. All bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom which offers a four piece white suite. Furthermore, there is a very useful storage cupboard on the landing which could be converted into a shower room subject to relevant building regulations. Externally this wonderful home boasts a fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to level lawn with it's boarders bursting with colour from an array of plants. At the front of the property you can find the double garage with an up and over electric door and ample parking for a number of vehicles on the driveway.
The village of Stone is situated approximately 1 mile from junction 14 of the M5 ideal for commuting to Gloucester to the north and Bristol to the south. Local Primary School and Secondary schools include Stone with Woodford Primary CE, The Castle School in Thornbury and Katharine Lady Berkeley’s in Kingswood. In nearby Falfield, approximately one mile away, is a general stores and post office.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies