Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Step inside this fantastic semi-detached home, located in a sought after part of Thornbury, within close proximity of amenities and great schools and offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property has been lovingly looked after by the present owners and offers a superb opportunity for a growing family looking to make a house a home. The ground floor comprises entrance hall, a spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and a cloakroom. On the first floor you can find two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and the family bathroom. Externally this lovely home has a pretty, fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to level lawn with an array of mature shrubs and plants in it's boarders. At the back of the single garage the current owners have added a super utility style room, ideal for storing your washing machine and tumble dryer. There is driveway parking at the front of the house for a number of vehicles and a front garden laid to lawn. In a nutshell, this warm and inviting home is ready for a family to move into whilst boasting plenty of potential for anyone looking to put their own stamp on a property. Early viewing highly advised to avoid disappointment!
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and the popular Hawkes House Eatery. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Superb access to the M4/M5 corridor and back across to Wales across the now toll free Severn Bridge.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies