Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This delightful family home is ready to move into and begin to enjoy from day one. Having been well maintained and cared for by the current owners, the property is situated in one of our frequently requested villages with the added benefit of being in an established small cul de sac with similar executive style homes - Don't hesitate this quality property will not remain available for long!
The property welcomes you into a light and airy entrance hall with easy access to a practical downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage. With its handsome position in the cul de sac giving the sitting room a fabulous view to the front of the property, a focal stone fireplace and patio doors which tempt you out to the pretty rear garden. A formal dining room is available and also serves well as a great second reception room. The modern kitchen offers a range of wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances. This is open plan to the very practical breakfast room which is also a utility room with further storage, sink unit and further access to the rear garden. From the large first floor landing you access the master bedroom, complete with a generous size en-suite facility and fitted wardrobes. There are three further double bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes) and a sizable family bathroom.
Externally the well tended gardens are a treat, the attractive front garden is mainly laid to lawn, with established shrubs and flowers - giving number 4 'great curb side appeal', ample parking on the drive, side access via a lockable gate and a path to the front door. The rear garden is fully enclosed, with level lawn and a deep mature flower border which will provide interest throughout the seasons. A paved patio area which would be prefect to relax on on those warmer days and enjoying Al Fresco dining with family and friends.
Further benefits include a garage with up & over door and ample loft storage extending over the garage. Furthermore, the heating has been upgraded to an air source heat pump generating revenue that is paid to the vendors on a quarterly basis. We would be happy to provide more detail on this system should it be needed.
Almondsbury is the first village to the north of the M4/M5 interchange, ideally suited for commuters looking for a more rural lifestyle whilst remaining within easy reach of the city of Bristol. It has a popular primary school at the heart of the village and Marlwood Secondary School (www.marlwood.com) is approximately 4 miles to the north. A little further out, the local centre and market town of Thornbury offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a leisure centre. At the hub of Almondsbury are the village shop, The community shop is staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers. The aim of the project goes beyond a village shop, being a service for the village, to support local suppliers wherever possible, and to be another focal point where people in the village can meet.(www.almondsburycommunityshop.org.uk), the parish church of St Marys, The Bowl public house, the doctors surgery and dental practise. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is just one junction further down the M5 and Parkway Station is approximately 3.7 miles to the south.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies