Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
We are pleased to welcome to the market this idyllic home, situated on the outskirts of Thornbury in the sought-after rural village of Kington. This beautiful property has enjoyed the same owners from new and offers a warm and comfortable feeling from the moment you step through the door!
Enjoying a fabulous landscaped garden and generous living accommodation with plenty of potential, this really is a forever home for any growing family.
The ground floor briefly comprises entrance hall with practical cloakroom, a fully fitted kitchen with a range of fitted wooden storage cupboards, space for appliances and a side door allowing access to the side of the property. The living room and dining room are placed at the rear of the property, both with double doors opening out into the pretty rear garden, each of them benefits from natural light in abundance and peaceful views. Furthermore, the ground floor features a separate study- offering a great 'work from home opportunity', alternatively it would make a super playroom for young children or 'snug' for teenagers. On the first floor you find four well proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from dual aspect windows with rural views, quality fitted wardrobes and an en suite. Bedroom two also boasts fitted storage and en suite shower room, whilst bedrooms three and four are serviced by the family bathroom.
Externally this charming home enjoys a beautiful well stocked rear garden, lovingly tended over the years by the present owners. The garden is mainly laid to level lawn with an array of full shrub & flower borders, mature perennial plants and evergreen shrubs- Perfect for anyone with green fingers! The vegetable patch is also a special asset for anyone enjoying home grown produce, whilst the patio area catches all of the sun, making it the perfect place to relax and enjoy your surroundings with family & friends. There ample parking on the attractive driveway at the front of the property.
FLOORPLAN AND EPC to follow shortly.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies