Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This lovely bungalow really is a rare find. Situated within part of what was formerly Thornbury Hospital and converted in the 1990's. With just one owner from new really displaying how comfortable a home it has been. The Beechacres development is just a leisurely stroll to Thornbury High Street, local shops and doctors surgery. I am reliably informed it is a friendly place to live where you will often observe the residents meeting for a catch up in the well tended communal gardens.
The property itself boasts its own private walled garden which features level lawn and shrub borders. With the living accommodation all on one floor, the property will appeal to a range of buyers from downsizers, buy to let or a young couple getting their foot on the ladder. There is a welcoming entrance hall with storage cupboards. A great sized kitchen/dining room with modern kitchen offering a range of wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances. The sitting room offers direct access to the rear garden and is well proportioned. The bathroom has a walk in shower, wc and wash hand basin, with room for a bath to be reinstalled should this be needed. Master bedroom enjoys a built in wardrobe and en suite shower facilities, with the second bedroom also featuring built in wardrobes and ample room for a double bed.
Further benefits include allocated parking, electric heating and no onward chain.
Agents Note: EPC to follow shortly.
We are advised by the seller that this is a leasehold property with 978 years remaining.
Annual maintenance charge for 2021 is £1593 per annum.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and the ever popular Hawkes House eatery. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sportscenter and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies