Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
If you are seeking a stylish home with no onward chain then look no further- This property is ticking all the boxes and is situated in one of Thornbury's well regarded cul de sac's, just a short stroll to pedestrian wooded stream side walks- its an all round family favourite location.
The current owners have enjoyed the property for many years, they have created thoughtful flexible living space that can be used to best suit your needs. The entrance to the property gives a taste of what lays ahead, with its welcoming light entrance hallway. From here you are able to access a cloakroom which is perfect when guests are visiting. Through double doors into the large well presented sitting room - its a relaxing room with ample space, double doors open into the formal dining room and again leads out to the generous conservatory, from here you are able o enjoy garden views all year round. The kitchen/breakfast room offers a modern range of kitchen wall and base units, worktops, for a cooker and some integrated appliances. The ground floor layout really does flow well and includes a separate utility room. From the first floor landing access is into the large master bedroom, complete with en suite facilities. There are three further sizable bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
Externally the property is approached by a smart block paved drive in front of the double garage. With feature mature trees, access is available to the side of the property by a pedestrian gate to the rear garden. The attractive rear garden is fully enclosed by established trees and evergreen shrubs. A large patio across the back of the property which is perfect for entertaining family & friends. Garden shed, green houses, raised vegetables borders and the feeling you have escaped all awaits you in this delightful garden - Its a must see!
Further benefits of this super residence include gas central heating, double garage, double glazing and a home to move into and enjoy from day one.... We would welcome the opportunity to show you all it offers, please call us to arrange a viewing on 01454 279734.
Thornbury offers a pretty, historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom.
A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and the popular Hawkes House is my favourite. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury also offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway.
*** EPC & FLOORPLAN TO FOLLOW SHORTLY***
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies