Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This super home really must be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Completed in 2018 and built by the reputable David Wilson Homes, the ‘Ashurst’ design has always been a popular choice for any discerning purchaser. The current owners have maintained the property and the décor throughout is a contemporary stylish finish.
Arranged over two floors, entrance is into a welcoming hallway, with stairs to the first floor and easy access to the downstairs cloakroom. The kitchen / dining room is a sociable space which would be perfect for entertaining family & friends, with a high gloss white kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, worktops and integrate appliances. The sitting room boasts double patio doors opening straight out to the garden. On the first floor the master bedroom has ample space for wardrobes and enjoys en-suite facility. There are two further generous bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the front has been laid to slate and a path to the front door, it offers two parking spaces, access to the side of the property via a lockable gate. The rear garden is fully enclosed, with ‘Astro Turf’ giving the impression of level lawn with out the hard work maintaining it! The current owners have installed a large garden shed, which they currently use as a gym, it could also lend itself to a ‘work from home’ opportunity should this be needed.
I am very impressed by this lovely home and would advise an early viewing to avoid missing out!
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping center (St Mary's Center), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
narrowing to 2.49m
narrowing to 3.19
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies