Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Hurry! This fantastic bay fronted family home will prove very popular and we urge you to book a viewing asap. Originally constructed circa 1994 by the well regarded builder David Wilson - this really is a property to suit any discerning purchaser.
Well decorated throughout and comprising a welcoming entrance hall with space for coats, sitting room with focal fireplace and feature 'bay' fronted window. The cosy sitting room opens into a formal dining room, with the flexibility to use either this room or the large conservatory for entertaining. There is an attractive kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances, with added benefit of a utility room- complete with further storage and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, plus a practical downstairs cloakroom. The first floor landing feels open and is well light with natural light. The master bedroom with en suite facilities boasts an abundance of built in wardrobes. There are three further well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the front garden is low maintenance, with ample parking on the driveway in front of the garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed with level lawns, patio and decked areas which are perfect for those warmer days enjoying Al Fresco dining with family & friends.
Thornbury with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and the friendly Cafe Bar Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies