Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Don't miss out on this well presented family home which is tucked away from the road and enjoying wooded pedestrian walkways which leads to a major supermarket. Boasting a large plot which has been lovingly maintained, mainly laid to patio with established flowers and shrubs, with a good size outbuilding with power and light and access to the rear. The property is arranged over two floors and has had all the internal doors replaced and been fully re-carpeted throughout within the past year and comprises entrance hall, lounge/dining room with a focal fireplace and open plan from lounge to dining room. A lovely feature of the dining room is the French patio doors which lead to the garden and patio area which has space for a large alfresco dining area. The kitchen has been refitted within the past year with a white gloss Howdens kitchen with a range of wall and base units with granite worktops, subway tile splashbacks, integrated fridge, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor and a boiling hot water tap. To the side of the property, accessed via the kitchen is a useful utility space with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer and freezer, this further provides access to the rear garden via French doors. The first floor has a separate wc and a fully tiled shower room with wash hand basin and a walk in shower cubicle. There are three generous bedrooms with built wardrobe and storage space. Further benefits of this neatly maintained home include double glazing and gas central heating with Valliant combi boiler. Call us today to arrange a viewing on this great home.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle and also Ronnie's of Thornbury. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies