Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
What a super opportunity to snap up this nicely presented two bedroom bungalow in the popular market town of Thornbury.
Woodleigh is a lovely residential street with a variety of semi detached and detached homes, and it is evident that along with this property, great care is taken to keep the surrounding homes and gardens well maintained. The proximity to a selection of local shops for that extra pint of milk is a easy stroll just a few minutes away or for a wider choice or amenities the High Street is also just about 0.9 miles.
Bungalows are seldom available and this one has the added benefit of a glass roofed conservatory overlooking the rear garden.
The sitting room is a lovely bright sunny room with large picture window to the front. Two bedrooms (master with fitted storage), shower room and fitted kitchen complete the accommodation.
Outside there is a long driveway, the length of the bungalow, providing off street parking for plenty of cars leading to the low maintenance rear garden and a large single garage providing power and light.
Please don't hesitate in calling us to arrange your viewing.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and my favorite Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies