Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Bursting with Character & Charm is this beautiful Grade II listed property, a stones throw from Berkely High Street and all the local amenities. The property has flexible accommodation arranged over 3 floors and briefly comprises of good sized kitchen with vaulted ceilings, beams and Velux windows. The kitchen has a range of shaker style cabinets, solid oak worktops, integral fridge freezer and dishwasher and also benefits from underfloor heating. Off of the kitchen there is bedroom 3, also benefiting from vaulted ceilings, beams and Velux Windows. A stable door leads out to a small courtyard with access onto the rear lane near the Jenner Museum. Dining room with underfloor heating & utility area and cosy lounge complete the downstairs. Upstairs there is a gallery landing with quirky balustrade and corner window and good sized under stair cupboard. The bathroom is a fantastic size with original oak floorboards and has a separate shower cubicle, freestanding bath and feature fireplace. There is a further double bedroom to the first floor, also benefitting from wide plank original oak floorboards! To the third floor is another bedroom, full of character and benefitting from exposed beams and vaulted ceilings. Further benefits include Gas Central Heating and a beautiful enclosed courtyard garden with gated access!
Viewings are encouraged to appreciate all this property has to offer. Call us today to book your viewing!
Berkeley is situated to the west of the M5 motorway offering access to Cheltenham, Bristol and the M4. Nearby attractions include Berkeley Castle which has been home to the Berkeley family for some 900 hundred years. The town offers a primary school whilst secondary schools can be found in the towns of Wotton-under-Edge, Dursley & Stroud. Berkeley offers a range of facilities including a bank, doctors' surgery, hotels, inns, general stores and beauty salons. Extensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found at Cribbs Causeway (M5 junction17) or Cabot Circus in Bristol.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies