Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This super family home is situated in one our most sought after villages and will appeal to any discerning purchaser.
Arranged over two floors, this detached property has been a cherished home and is just waiting for the next fortunate owner. The property offers entrance hall with access to a downstairs cloakroom. A comfortable sitting room with focal fire place and benefits from dual aspect and patio doors which lead straight to the rear garden. The formal, separate dining room, I can imagine, would be wonderful when entertaining family & friends. The kitchen/breakfast room, (although in need of some updating), is equipped with a range of wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances - plus direct access to the very practical utility room from where you can again access the rear garden. First floor landing opens into the master bedroom with en suite, three further DOUBLE bedrooms and family bathroom. There are established level gardens to both front and rear, with an array of trees, shrubs and level lawns. Ample parking, garage and with oil fired heating (condenser - - which I am advised was installed in 2020.), single glazing and no onward chain.
Almondsbury is the first village to the north of the M4/M5 interchange, ideally suited for commuters looking for a more rural lifestyle whilst remaining within easy reach of the city of Bristol. It has a popular primary school at the heart of the village and Marlwood Secondary School (www.marlwood.com) is approximately 4 miles to the north. A little further out, the local centre and market town of Thornbury offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a leisure centre. At the hub of Almondsbury are the village shop, The community shop is staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers. The aim of the project goes beyond a village shop, being a service for the village, to support local suppliers wherever possible, and to be another focal point where people in the village can meet.(www.almondsburycommunityshop.org.uk), the parish church of St Marys, The Bowl public house, the doctors surgery and dental practise. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is just one junction further down the M5 and Parkway Station is approximately 3.7 miles to the south.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies