Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Ringtail Cottage is a character property built circa 1700 and is situated on the fringes of the market town of Thornbury. Offering versatile and flexible accommodation, it has been modernised over the years, although now is in need of some TLC and upgrading, it has retained many period features including exposed beams and thumb latch doors. Briefly this lovely family home offers a modern kitchen/breakfast room with Aga, utility room/laundry. A cosy room sitting room with inglenook fireplace, garden room/bedroom 4 (annex) with en suite shower room and a further drawing room/formal dining room . The study creates an opportunity to 'work from home'. There is a large double aspect master bedroom with an en suite, two further bedrooms (one which interlinks with a nursery/dressing room area) and a family bathroom on the first floor. The property has a gravel driveway with parking for several cars and Integral garage with up and over door, power and light, access to rear lobby via private door. The gardens are mainly laid to level lawn with established tree and shrub borders, patio area for entertaining and outside storage shed. Oil fired central heating and some double glazing. No onward chain is a strong advantage of this super home. Viewing is a must!
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and a wonderful selection of delicious welcoming eateries. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies