Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
A great opportunity to purchase a three bedroom home within the village of Pilning, this semi-detached property is located in a cul-de-sac and benefits from having so many local amenities all within a short stroll, the vendor loves the proximity to the well sought after primary school, local store and doctors.... a rare find.....but a wonderful selling feature.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with window to side aspect and storage cupboard. The hall has stairs to first floor accommodation and a door through to the lounge. The lounge has a multi fuel burner with an attractive brick surround, window to the front aspect and a useful under stairs cupboard. The former dining space is now used, by the current owners as a snug area with the dining area in the single storey rear extension with doors leading to the rear garden. However the accommodation is flexible and could be used in a variety of ways. The fitted kitchen has a window to the side aspect, there are a range of fitted wood effect wall and base units and space for several appliances under. There is a further utility area with a door to the driveway and space for a fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. The oil fired central heating boiler is also located in the utility are and was replace in December 2019.
On the first floor landing there is a window to the side aspect and a built in airing cupboard providing shelving. The access to the loft has a pull down ladder which leads to the loft space which is partly boarded.
Bedroom 1 has a window to the front aspect with built in wardrobes.
The second bedroom is a double room with window to the rear aspect, and there is a built in double wardrobe providing hanging space.
The third bedroom has a window to side aspect and is currently used as a home office space but has had a single bed in before. There is further built in storage.
To complete this floor there is a newly fitted shower room (August 2020), with obscure window to the rear aspect and white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit under and WC.
Outside to the front of the property there is a paved area perfect for displaying a selection of pots. The driveway provides parking for several vehicles and leads to the large workshop/storage shed (formally a garage). The rear garden is mainly paved and low maintenance with access into the workshop, fully enclosed and has a gate leading to the lane which further leads into the village....great for those who want to unwind on a weekend!!
EPC and Floorplan to follow shortly
The village of Pilning is located approximately eleven miles from the centre of Bristol and has easy access to the M4/M5 corridor. There is a local convenience store and Pilning is approximately five miles from The Mall at Cribbs causeway and access into Bristol City via train from nearby Severn Beach Station. Pilning has a local primary school and is situated within the Marlwood secondary school catchment area.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies