Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Sedgeley is steeped in history, dating as far back as the 1700's and was the village Post Office until 1935. It has been transformed and extended over the decades to become the comfortable family home it is today. Nestled in the heart of this popular village, known for its community spirit and within walking distance of all the super facilities the village has to offer, this Grade II * listed property really needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated. Don't be deceived by the frontage of this quaint cottage, there is an abundance of space and choice of rooms to enjoy, bursting with charm and character and with a versatile layout that will appeal to any discerning buyer.
The entrance vestibule opens into a welcoming sitting room, well-proportioned and with a focal fireplace. An inner hall gives more storage space under the stairs and access to the dining room. The kitchen features a range of wall and base units with granite worktops, Belfast sink and some integrated appliances. There is easy access from here into the family/garden room, which boasts an abundance of natural light and a view across the pretty garden - a great addition to what is already a sizable cottage! Furthermore, the ground floor has a practical utility room with more storage, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer plus a downstairs bathroom with large shower.
On the first floor from the landing there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Subject to necessary planning consents there is an opportunity to extend into the loft space.
Externally there is a private, walled rear garden with glimpses of the Severn Estuary, mainly laid to lawn with fully stocked borders, bursting with colour and complemented by the stone walls. There is also a secluded decking area and a paved patio.
Don't hesitate, we would welcome the opportunity to show you all this charming home has to offer.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies