Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
What a super bungalow! It is plain to see what a well cared for and cherished home this has been. The property is a semi detached bungalow set in a cul de sac, within easy reach of local facilities, doctors, bus routes and shops. It has been well maintained and update over a period of time.
Entrance is into a naturally light hallway. The well proportioned sitting room features a focal fireplace and sliding patio doors which lead you through to the generous conservatory. From here you are able to enjoy a view of the garden all year around and it is currently used as the dining room as there is ample space for entertaining. The kitchen / breakfast room offers a range of modern wall and base units, work tops, some integrated appliances, access to the rear garden and is large enough for a small table and chairs. Two double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from built in wardrobes. A large family bathroom which incorporates a three piece suite and shower over the bath.
Externally the front garden is open plan and mainly laid to lawn, with the driveway featuring ample space for cars in front of the garage. The garage enjoys an electric up & over door, power and light, with the additional benefit of a private door at the rear leading to the garden. The rear garden is a treat - fully enclosed and offering a relaxing environment with mature trees and shrubs, paved patio areas and level lawn.
We would welcome the opportunity to show you all this lovely home has to offer. Viewings are by appointment only.
Within walking distance of local shops, doctors and Thornbury, with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle and the friendly Cafe Bar Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies