Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This extended home is situated on a popular Crescent in Thornbury and is within a short stroll of great schools, local shops and amenities. The properties plot really comes as a wonderful surprise, if you enjoy your outside space and are searching for more - come and view number 23! The rear garden is a true wild life haven. Here you can escape from 'day to day', its a place where you can entertain family & friends on those warmer Al Fresco evenings, fully stocked borders bursting with evergreen trees, shrubs, perennials and a wild life pond - Or perhaps somewhere to hone your gardening skills, complete with green house, garden shed or even an opportunity to return to the 'good' life' - with raised vegetable borders and chickens on hand for fresh eggs- don't just take my word for it...come and see!
The property has been both extended to the front, which has given room for a downstairs cloakroom and the rear of the property. The rear extension is the kitchen / breakfast room. With side door and patio doors which lead out to the rear patio. A range of wall and base units, worktops, central island and some integrated appliances. There are two cosy reception rooms with double doors connecting them. This creates a versatile floor plan and the space can be tailored to suit your needs. On the first floor from the landing there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Further benefits of this great home include an attractive driveway boasting ample space for a number of vehicles, double gates secure the garage where further parking and storage is available. An addition of an electric car charging point, double glazing and gas central heating - Wow...This house ticks all the boxes!
Thornbury with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and the popular Hawkes House is one of my favorites. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies