Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
A rare opportunity to purchase a first floor flat with its own private, fully enclosed garden! The property benefits from its own private entrance leading into a porch with stairs that lead to the accommodation on the first floor. Properties like this are few and far between in Thornbury and this flat would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor. Situated in a cul-de-sac just a short stroll from Thornbury High Street and all the amenities it has to offer. The accommodation consists of two double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes), a bathroom with newly laid flooring, Lounge with ornamental feature gas effect fire and kitchen comprising of modern wall and base units with complimentary work tops and tiled splashbacks. There is an integrated fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor. One of the best selling features of this property are the views across the Chantry playing fields and across to St Marys Church. The private garden to this property is of a good sized and backs onto the playing fields giving a nice open aspect. Gas central heating, double glazing and a store cupboard on the ground floor next to the entrance are just some of the additional benefits to this property. Viewings are strongly encouraged to appreciate the added benefits this flat provides. Please contact us on 01454 279734 to arrange a viewing today!
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies