Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Do not miss the opportunity to secure this executive style home situated in one of our favourite villages, Set in a gated community of just a handful of individually designed homes and ready to move into and enjoy the peaceful surroundings from day one. Tytherington is an extremely desirable village with a very friendly community and includes the popular local store and post office, traditional public house, many picturesque walks around the surrounding countryside and bridle paths, a range of highly regarded schools from junior, comprehensive and private. For commuters Tytherington has excellent links to M4 and M5, Bristol city centre is 15 miles away as is Temple Meads train station, Parkway train station is 7 miles distance and Cribbs causeway is also 7 miles distance.
The Willows is set in established grounds with elevated far reaching rural views. This contemporary home built by a local well regarded builder is sure to interest those who seek a stylish, individual property. The first impression as you enter the property is the unique design of the bespoke staircase. Boasting a creative mix of materials throughout and the versatile layout really has created a striking property. The contemporary kitchen which extends with a glass atrium and feature island is the center piece of this super home. The sitting room enjoys views across the garden through the bi folding doors which allow your inside and outside pace to combine and flow uninterrupted. There is a further snug/reception room and a downstairs cloakroom facility on the ground floor. The first floor is flooded with natural light from the generous windows and offers three good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes (bedrooms 1 & 2) and a large contemporary bathroom.
There really is somewhere to relax at different times of the day, Set behind a gate, a private space to park in front of the detached garage - with further garden behind which is ripe to create further enjoyment - and ample turning space, The garden benefits from smart lap larch fencing (a rear access gate is in place), the lawns and trees surrounding the property are established - giving a sense of established maturity to the plot, raised vegetable borders and established planting has softened this pretty garden.
Please call us to arrange a viewing on 01454 279734 - We look forward to meeting you.
Floor plan and epc to follow shortly - don't wait though its ready to view today!
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies