Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
If you are searching for a modern well maintained property on a popular development in Thornbury - then ;look no further and make this one top of your viewing list! With only one careful owner this bright and light property has been well maintained and is presented to a very high standard. This stylish semi detached property is arranged over two floor. A welcoming entrance hall with practical access to a cloakroom, storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor. The sitting room enjoys an abundance of natural light with double doors leading out to the well tended garden. A fresh modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worktops and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor. From the first floor landing there are three bedrooms, the master bedroom has en suite facilities and there is a family bathroom. Externally the rear garden is fully enclosed and is mainly laid to level lawn and features a paved patio area. Further benefits include parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
I would strongly urge anyone who is looking for a really super home to book a viewing as soon as possible - We would welcome an opportunity to show you all on offer.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and the popular Hawkes House Eatery. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Superb access to the M4/M5 corridor and back across to Wales across the now toll free Severn Bridge.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies