Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
If you are looking for a property where you can make your own mark, with ample space and flexibility - then look no further! This ex local authority property, close to shops and amenities, has been extended to the side creating a variety of ways to use your space. Boasting ample parking to the front, GARAGE (in a block) accessed from the rear of the property and a super size garden which is fully enclosed and laid to neat level lawn. The owners currently use the side front door into the utility / storage room, however there is a further entrance to the front which leads into the entrance hall. Attractive double glazed 'bow' windows have been added to the front which gives the property a character of its own. A comfortable sitting room enjoys a view across the rear garden. with a kitchen/dining room opening through patio doors to the garden. The single story extension has created a fourth bedroom with a wet room - this space could be used to suit your requirements - perhaps a 'work from home' opportunity or as a dependent relative room. From the first floor landing there is separate bathroom and wc and three good sized bedrooms.
Don't just take my word for it - we would love to show you all this property has to offer!
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and my favourite Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
We would advise speaking with a mortgage advisor prior to any mortgage applications due to the construction of the property.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies