Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Seldom available and requested often, this very neat and well maintained bungalow is sure to catch your eye. Semi detached and just a short stroll from all the facilities on offer, this super property is ready to move into and enjoy from day one. The bungalow offers a welcoming entrance hall, a generous lounge/dining room with sliding patio doors which lead into the conservatory. A perfect spot to enjoy a view across the garden and is not overlooked. From here you are able to access the garage and back into the kitchen. The modern kitchen boasts a range of wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances. A white bathroom suite which comprises walk in shower, low level wc and wash hand basin. Two double bedrooms featuring a range of quality fitted wardrobes and storage.
Externally the front garden is open plan, a good size drive is in front of the garage- ample parking! The garden is a delight and have been well maintained and lovingly cared for. Fully enclosed and featuring established trees, perennial flowers and evergreen shrubs have created a soft landscape to relax in and enjoy. There are paved patio areas which are perfect for Alfresco days, a practical green house/shed.
Within walking distance of local shops, doctors and Thornbury, with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle and the friendly Cafe Bar Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies