Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Situated on the outskirts of Alveston, this detached individual family home has always caught my eye. It's a striking individual property, bursting with character and space- perfect for a family to grow into and make their own. Originally built in 1986, this versatile home is arranged over three floors, with stunning countryside views to the rear. The lower ground floor features a large double garage and undercroft storage with the addition of a carport and ample parking on the driveway. There is a welcoming entrance hall which allows practical access to a downstairs cloakroom and the stairs to the first floor. Double doors open into the comfortable sitting room, with elevated views and further double doors leading through to the dining room with glazed patio doors which open into the garden. The kitchen/breakfast room features a range of wall and base units, worktops, some integrated appliances and a social space for casual dining. A strong feature of this floor is the sun room which is accessed from the breakfast room. From here you are able to enjoy the garden in privacy and this room could lend itself to a number of uses - perhaps a further dining area/ games room/ study room/ hobby room or just simply a space to escape to when you want to relax and enjoy the garden view on those chillier days. From the first floor landing you can access the smart family bathroom, with a modern neat suite. There are four generous bedrooms, oodles of storage and an en suite to the master bedroom.
The gardens are beautiful, fully enclosed, established , with paved paths and patios meandering through. I really would be proud to entertain family & friends on those warmer days, Al Fresco style- all whilst enjoying the established trees, shrub and perennial borders - fully stocked and bursting with colour. There is a substantial garden room (complete with power & light), again ready for you to use to suit your purposes.
This fantastic family home really should not be missed - don't just take our word for it- add it to the top of your viewing list. We look forward to sharing with you all it has to offer.
Alveston is popular with families of all generations. There is a superb choice of outstanding schools as well as the leisure centre with gym and swimming pool in nearby Thornbury. Transport links along the A38 lead to the M4 and M5 motorway network allowing easy commuting to places including Bristol, Cardiff, Gloucester and London. Bristol Parkway Train Station is within easy reach giving a further choice of means of travel. Alveston is in South Gloucestershire, England, is a village, civil parish and former manor inhabited in 2014 by about 3000 people. The village lies about 1 mile (1.6 km) south of Thornbury and approximately 10 miles (16 km) north of Bristol. Alveston is twinned with Courville sur Eure, France. With a variety of small shops, several parks and fields, two churches and a Hyundai car dealership. Alveston is the gateway to the first Severn Bridge from the A38 road and from Thornbury. It is also the home of Thornbury Cricket Club and Marlwood secondary school. Just a short car journey away from Thornbury, with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle and the popular Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs and golf course,
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies