Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
A simply stunning conversion of what was a detached bungalow and we are delighted to bring it to the market in its contemporary new design. Having been reconfigured and extended , this attractive family home must be viewed to fully appreciate the generously proportioned rooms which are all bright and well presented. The first fantastic impression is the entrance hall flooded with with light, a gallery landing, oak staircase and ample cloak storage. The kitchen/family room has been updated by the current sellers and is fitted with a range of wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances. A 'Belfast Style' sink and drainer unit and an impressive central island offering further storage and a breakfast bar area. Open plan into either a dining room or family room and featuring double patio doors leading straight out to the large raised deck area which is perfect for entertaining and family gatherings. The lounge/ dining room is open plan, a large double glazed window to the front and double French doors leading to the rear make this a lovely space to relax. There is a downstairs cloakroom with plumbing & space for utilities.
The first floor landing is open, from here you are able to overlook the entrance hall giving a feeling of space and light. There is a family bathroom with a white three piece suite, four DOUBLE bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring a contemporary en suite and shower, From here the views are breathtaking- over the Severn Estuary and beyond.
Externally the front garden is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by a five bar gate which leads through to ample block paved parking in front of the integral garage. There is access to both sides of the property via locked gates to the enclosed rear garden. Its here that you are able to truly enjoy the privacy and quiet setting the property offers. Fully enclosed and laid to level lawn which is surrounded by mature evergreen tree and shrubs. A perfect place to relax either on the raised deck or down by the large solid detached shed which currently is used as a gym and would be great as a 'work from home' opportunity.
Almondsbury is the first village to the north of the M4/M5 interchange, ideally suited for commuters looking for a more rural lifestyle whilst remaining within easy reach of the city of Bristol. It has a popular primary school at the heart of the village and Marlwood Secondary School (www.marlwood.com) is approximately 4 miles to the north. A little further out, the local centre and market town of Thornbury offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a leisure centre. At the hub of Almondsbury are the village shop, The community shop is staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers. The aim of the project goes beyond a village shop, being a service for the village, to support local suppliers wherever possible, and to be another focal point where people in the village can meet.(www.almondsburycommunityshop.org.uk), the parish church of St Marys, The Bowl public house, the doctors surgery and dental practise. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is just one junction further down the M5 and Parkway Station is approximately 3.7 miles to the south.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies