Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This individual executive style home offers spacious accommodation over various levels. The design gives choice on how to use the space it offers and the flexibility of the arrangement allows you to personalise your space to suit your own needs. Proudly sitting in a generous plot and boasting elevated views from the rear, this location is frequently requested by discerning buyers seeking good access to the M4/M5 corridor, great school options, delightful community spirit, local convenience stores and the market town of Thornbury is just a short car journey away.
The accommodation has been extended by the current owners and briefly offers entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, formal dining room with a balcony overlooking the rear garden. The living room is on the ground floor and enjoys direct access onto the large garden patio area. There is a refitted utility room with side access to the garden and a modern cloakroom. The master bedroom has super views across the rear and is serviced by a refitted en suite bathroom. Bedroom two is light and bright with the shell of what could be an en suite (the room has been stripped out and the plumbing is ready to connect). The current owners have added bedroom three - featuring a stunning window which frames the view and a further en suite! With two additional bedrooms - giving the property in total five great sized bedrooms. A family bathroom and integral access into the double garage creates a family home that just keeps giving!
The tiered gardens are beautiful, ideal for a keen gardener, fully enclosed and well established. With paths and patios meandering through. I really would be proud to entertain there on the level enclosed lawn and patio terrace - Imagine the fun with family & friends on those warmer Al Fresco days!! - Enjoying the established trees, shrubs and perennial borders - Fully stocked and bursting with colour and interest. There is a substantial ornamental pond and a practical garden shed and access to the rear garden can be found on both sides of the property.
This fantastic family home really should not be missed - don't just take our word for it- add it to the top of your viewing list. We look forward to sharing with you all it has to offer.
Alveston is popular with families of all generations. There is a superb choice of outstanding schools as well as the leisure centre with gym and swimming pool in nearby Thornbury. Transport links along the A38 lead to the M4 and M5 motorway network allowing easy commuting to places including Bristol, Cardiff, Gloucester and London. Bristol Parkway Train Station is within easy reach giving a further choice of means of travel. Alveston is in South Gloucestershire, England, is a village, civil parish and former manor inhabited in 2014 by about 3000 people. The village lies about 1 mile (1.6 km) south of Thornbury and approximately 10 miles (16 km) north of Bristol. Alveston is twinned with Courville sur Eure, France. With a variety of small shops, several parks and fields, two churches and a Hyundai car dealership. Alveston is the gateway to the first Severn Bridge from the A38 road and from Thornbury. It is also the home of Thornbury Cricket Club and Marlwood secondary school. Just a short car journey away from Thornbury, with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle and the popular Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs and golf course,
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies