Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Vale Orchard is a select, private cul de sac development of just 11 detached homes located in the pretty village of Stone near Thornbury, Gloucestershire, built just over 5 years ago. As you step inside this detached 4 double bedroomed property you will appreciate the careful design with a traditional style yet contemporary touches. The spacious hallway leads into the generous lounge complete with wood burning stove. To the rear of the property is a fully fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors opening out to the westerly facing garden. A useful downstairs cloakroom with WC completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor, you will discover three double bedrooms, one with en suite along with the family bathroom. Continuing to the 2nd floor there is a spacious master suite including a further en suite shower room and under eaves storage. With an enclosed garden, detached single garage (with power and light) and off street driveway for up to three cars you will surely be impressed. Furthermore, there is a conservation area boasting a large pond and bat house to the side and in front of the property which is managed and exclusively accessed by by the residents of the cul de sac. Vale Orchard is ideally located with plenty of choice for both business, school and pleasure, within reasonable distance to the vibrant cities of Bristol, Bath and Cheltenham, an ideal spot to enjoy the rural life though easy access for work and pleasure and a selection of good schools. The village of Stone is situated approximately 1 mile from junction 14 of the M5 ideal for commuting to Gloucester to the north and Bristol to the south. Local Primary School and Secondary schools include The Castle School in Thornbury and Katharine Lady Berkeley’s in Kingswood. In nearby Falfield, approximately one mile away, is a general stores and post office and Thornbury with its range of amenities is approximately 4 miles distance providing supermarkets, post office, restaurants and Leisure Centre/Golf Club.
Viewings are by appointment only and we would love to show you just how much this property has to offer!
Thornbury with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and the ever popular Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies