Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Beautifully presented and in my opinion better than new! This super family home really is a credit to the current owners. Set on a corner plot with uninterrupted views across rural farmland - it certainly makes it stand out. Originally built by the well regarded builder 'David Wilson', this 'Holden' design benefits from still being under guarantee. Oodles of upgrades on this property, including feature fire place in the sitting room and built in wardrobes to the bedrooms- it really should be on top of your viewing list.
Entrance is into a a naturally light hallway, with access to a downstairs cloakroom and a practical under stair storage cupboard used for coats. The sitting room boasts views to the front across rural farmland and I would imagine it to be a great room for relaxing in. There is a second reception room which the current owners use as an office - do you find yourself working from home?, likewise it would make a great playroom or simply somewhere for teenagers to escape to. The central 'hub' of the home is the fantastic kitchen/dining/family room- boasting a glazed bay which leads to the rear garden. The kitchen offers ample storage and cupboard space with modern fresh units, interrogated appliances and quality work surfaces- leaving ample room for a table & chairs for entertaining. Access from here into the separate utility room, which in turn also leads to the rear garden.
The first floor landing is open and takes you through to the Master bedroom, boasting built in wardrobes, superb views and an en suite facility. There are three further bedrooms and a quality family bathroom. The rear garden has been planted and starting to establish itself well. The garden features level lawn and a great patio - perfect for warm summer evening to enjoy BBQ's and family gatherings. A practical (lockable) gate leads to the allocated parking and detached garage.
I would strongly urge anyone who is looking for a really super home to book a viewing as soon as possible - We would welcome an opportunity to show you all on offer.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and the popular Hawkes House Eatery. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Superb access to the M4/M5 corridor and back across to Wales across the now toll free Severn Bridge.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies