Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
With contemporary glass balconies now installed- We simply could not wait another minute to share this stunning, individual, architecturally designed home with you. Boasting uninterrupted, panoramic views across the Severn Estuary towards the Welsh Hills and both Severn Bridges from the rear of the property and rural countryside views to the front. Set in a small cluster of executive design homes, with each property having its own character.
The property features large spacious rooms, which have been designed to allow the views to be enjoyed throughout the seasons.
'Windy Views' has been upgraded throughout and welcomes you with an atrium style entrance hall, bathed in natural light and with well designed staircase. There is ample room for a study area and direct access into a downstairs cloakroom. The sitting room offers windows with multiple aspects and two opportunities for entering the garden onto the patio areas. This room is generous in proportions (28' x 18') with wooden flooring and a focal fire place to relax. Glazed doors open into the dining area, with direct access again to the patio and garden. With a recent bespoke, modern and contemporary kitchen/dining room, enjoying ample storage, worktops and integrated appliances - As it opens onto the rear patio its a perfect room for social gatherings and entertaining friends on those warmer 'Al Fresco' evenings whist soaking in the stunning vista. There is a practical utility room and access internally into the double garage from the kitchen. From the first floor landing, the master bedroom (18'4 x 15'5) enjoys built in wardrobes, access to the balcony- with stunning views and a full refurbished en suite bathroom. There are three further double bedrooms and a modern refitted family bathroom.
Externally this great family home benefits from a double garage - with vaulted ceiling giving additional storage, power and light. A fully enclosed rear garden with raised vegetable border, garden shed and patio. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio areas - featuring direct access to the coastal walkways - where you are able to enjoy the view from morning to dusk. Early viewings are recommended as these properties are seldom available.
New Passage is a small hamlet in South Gloucestershire, England, on the banks of the Severn estuary near the village of Pilning. It takes its name from the ferry service which operated between there and South Wales until 1886. The village of Pilning is located approximately eleven miles from the centre of Bristol and has easy access to the M4/M5 corridor. There is a local convenience store and Pilning is approximately five miles from The Mall at Cribbs causeway and access into Bristol City via train from nearby Severn Beach Station. Pilning has a local primary school and is situated within the Marlwood secondary school catchment area.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies